How about a top five list for today?
The five things I like best about Fourth of July Twenty-Thirteen:
10. No work on a Thursday!
9. Sleeping until 8:00 a.m.
8. Sun after seemingly endless days of rain.
7. Seriously. The sun. It counts twice because we have missed it so much.
6. Spending the day swimming with good friends and their kiddos!
5. Cooking out with family.
4. Tips on how not to burn yourself while using sparklers.
3. Getting served plastic cupcakes by this sweet girl.
2. Getting a free fireworks show from all of our neighbors!
1. The blessing of being an American! So many people dedicate their lives to protecting this country. Thank you!